certain southern surf spot due to circumstances out of our control (read: the government), we settled on a spot in Costa Rica that a friend (and fellow log lover) had suggested. We'll be staying in the northwestern corner of the country, walking distance from a beautiful beach break that offers everything from a soft inside section, to powerful peelers a little further out. And offshore wind... all day, every day. So with just fourteen days to pack and prepare for our adventure, I thought I'd put together another #duds collection featuring a few things I'll be taking to Costa Rica.
Because Costa Rica:
- Bing Elevator by Chris Del Moro
- Bing Mandala Front-Zip Hoodie
- Topo Designs Travel Bag
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses
- Katin Satin Surf Trunks
- Classic Leather Rainbow Sandals
- 9.5" El Gato Longboard Fin
- DaFiN Swim Fins
- House of Marley Chant Audio System
- C.F. Martin & Co. Ukulele
- Vans Classic Slip-Ons
- GoPole 'The Bobber'
Click here to see some different #duds.
Care to comment? Find us on Facebook.