Motorcyclist Magazine and Indian Motorcycles, we are about to embark on the “Great American Motorcycle Adventure,” riding an Indian Scout and Scout Sixty from California to Key West. The journey - some 3,000 miles in total - will test our wills, as well as our willingness. We’re eager to expand our horizons, cross State lines, and forego ‘must see’ destinations in order to find our own way from one side of this glorious country to the other. This is going to be good, #Scouts_Honor!
- 2016 Indian Scout Sixty
- ICON 1000 The Hood Jacket
- ICON 1000 Airframe Pro Helmet
- Darkness on the Edge of Town
- Filson Scout Watch
- Filson Women's Moleskin Shirt
- Silver Piston Hobo Nickel Ring
- Oakley Latch Sunglasses
- Danner Light Boots
- Topo Designs Field Bag
- Tellason Women's Bird Jean
- Hangar 24 Betty IPA
Click here to see all our different duds.